Monday, April 20, 2009

Gender didn't play a role with my goals

The men I was surround with as I grew up, held different positions. Some was in the military, few were cops, one drove a truck, and some held security jobs. The women on the other hand work in hospitals, fast food restaurants, and had office jobs. So I grew up thinking men do the heavy labor and the women do the light work. I actually still believe this because I wouldn't drive a truck or enter into the military. Although women can do anything a man can, I just prefer not to. However, when it came to my goals, I just follow my dreams, gender didn't affect my decision.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your opinion no matter what gender in working place. However, I belive men do the heavy lobor and women do the ligh mork too. Women can do anytihng men can, but each people will have adequate work.

    ReplyDelete